Vaulter Magazine High School Middle Schools Nationals
Our last meet, the Stars and Stripes Big red Barn Meet was a sensational blast. Check out Vaulter Magazines Instagram site for videos and details. The U20 record was broken, the NY state girls high school record (Leah Pasqualetti) was broken 14’8.25″, the National high school girls record (Leah Pasqualetti) was broken 14’8.25″, and this was the first time in the history of pole vault that two high school girls (Leah Pasqualetti and Paige Sommers) have gone over 14’2″ in a meet.
Our Facility record has changed. It has gone up quite a bit. Nathan Richartz 18’4.75″ and Leah Pasqualetti at 14’8.256″
All of the information is listed below. This will be a National event that will draw a big crowd and high jumpers. SPACE WILL BE LIMITED, SIGH UP QUICKLY.
Vaulter Magazine – Vaulter Club Inc. would like to welcome you to the Vaulter Magazine National High School and Middle School Championships. There will also be an open Men / Women, Masters, Beginners Boys, and girls.
Friday, July 31, 2020
Intermediate High School Girls 8:30 am
Open Men 11:00 am
Open Women 1:30 pm
High School Boys Nationals 4:00 pm
High School Girls Nationals 6:30 pm
Saturday, August 1, 2020
Intermediate High School Boys 8:30 am
Beginner Boys and girls 11:00 am
Master Men and Women 1:30 pm
Middle School Boys Championship 4:00 pm
Middle School Girls Championship 6:30 pm
Cost: $30 per athlete and Spectators $8.50. All spectator tickets at the gate will be $10 each.
This meet will have a USATF Official at the pits to run the event smoothly. All results will be posted for official marks to Athletic.net and Milespit.com
Prior registration is a must, no same day athlete acceptance to this meet. We will have Hy-Vee heat sheets for the meet. Registration closes on July 15, 2020, or when the athlete’s entries are full. IAAF Standards go up to 20 feet, so all levels welcome.
- July 31 and August 1, 2020
- Warm-Ups and run-throughs will take place.
- Grade divisions are being held with a solid start!
- Liability form and our Covid-19 form filled out and brought to the meet. IF YOU DO NOT BRING A FILLED OUT FORM, IT WILL COST YOU $3.00 AT THE GATE. If we have a current one on file, no need to pay or bring a new one. Please remind your spectators and coaches
- 3/16 Spikes only. They will be checked at the gate.
- Wristbands at entry have to be worn. All bibs will have to be worn on the back of the uniforms for all athletes.
- New UCS 1900 Pit – Standards to 20 Feet IAAF Approved.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO REFUNDS FOR THIS EVENT – THIS INCLUDES IF YOUR PR IS NOT HIGH ENOUGH TO MAKE THE TOP 15 OF THE NATIONALS LIST. AN APPROXIMATE GOOD HEIGHT STANDARD WOULD BE 12′ AND HIGHER GIRLS, AND 15’6 AND HIGHER GUYS.
Custom medals will be given for the top three in every event.
For workout and warm-up information before the meet or training for this meet. Please contact Derek Bouma or text 951-514-6385
- Please arrive 45 minutes early for warm ups. The event will start promptly.